The site seychelles-resa.com strives to protect the privacy of its users by respecting the regulations in force in this regard.
Personal data is stored in a database and hosted by a third party company. The receipt of e-mail offers from our partners is only possible if you have chosen it at the time of your registration (opt-in).
"Personal data" means any information about you as a natural person that you provide voluntarily or that we collect in the course of your navigation and which, whatever the nature, will directly allow us or not to identify you (It is sufficient in this respect that you are simply identifiable).
The personal data we are talking about here therefore includes both "nominative data" and "electronic identification data".
• Nominative data: this is the personal information that you provide us when you open an Account or when you contact us via a form on the site. To open an Account, we ask you to include your identity (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, etc.).
These personal data, which you will find on your Profile, are strictly reserved for you and are inaccessible to other Internet users.
• Electronic identification data: This is the information created or calculated from your computer, when you connect to the Internet and allow us to identify you as an Internet user. These data are therefore only nominative: they do not allow, by themselves, your identification by the site.
Collection and use of personal data on the site
These data are used either for commercial purposes or for the purpose of certifying a personalized session (for example to ensure that you are the person authorized to access a particular service).
The use of certain services requires you to identify yourself.
For more information about cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL (CNIL).
This information is used for:
• Send commercial information, if you have chosen to receive it, on topics that may be of interest to you.
• Allow you to access certain services for which this data is needed.
• Detect the display performance of pages, and improve our service.
• Conduct statistical studies on the use of the site seychelles-resa.com.
We aggregate personal data to generate useful statistics for us and our partners. No personal information is transmitted to our partners without your express agreement.
We draw attention to the use made of the Internet by minors. We recommend that parents ensure that they do not complete online forms and provide personal data only with their prior consent.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
In no case will your personal data be disclosed except in the following cases:
• When you have given us your prior consent to share this information (for example, for direct marketing operations)
• When we need to share this information with suppliers, service providers, including our technical service providers, sellers, buyers, to enable you to use the product or provide the service you have requested
• When forced by a judicial authority or by law
Your personal data is kept for the duration of the use of your account and as long as you have not requested their removal. In any case, the personal data are not kept more than five (5) years.
Rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal data
You have a general right of access, rectification and deletion of all personal data about you that has been collected under your use of services seychelles-resa.com site.
You can modify your personal data at any time by writing to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and sending us the necessary elements for your identification as Account holder (last name, first name, e-mail) .
The site seychelles-resa.com makes its best efforts to protect your personal data against any form of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
• As a security measure, your Account is protected by a personal password.
• Employees of Connect Seychelles who, by reason of their function, have access to your personal data, undertake to maintain the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
• Procedures for physical and electronic backup of data collected on the site seychelles-resa.com are implemented, in accordance with the French laws in force relating to personal data.